Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Can’t Undo My Mistake: A Post-Abortive Woman’s Letter








by Arland Nichols, 2/9/12


The following unsigned letter was received by a priest friend of mine following a pro-life homily. Her message is a powerful one that deserves to be heard by and shared with all young women and parents in a similar situation. I am happy to share her witness with you:



Do you ever hear a homily or Bible verse and feel as if God is directly speaking to you?



This weekend I wasn’t sure if I would go to church or skip it for the week. I was tired, I had a long week and frankly, I didn’t want to be out in public dealing with arguing and talkative children who have to go potty just to get out of their seats.



In spite of my brain saying to skip Sunday Mass, my heart forced the keys into the ignition and I found my way to church.

 

continue reading here 




No comments:

Post a Comment