Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vivian's Story







The following was sent to me by a woman who wishes to share her experiences from an abortion she had when she was a teenage girl.  Her hope is that it will touch the hearts of anyone contemplating an abortion and that they will have a change of heart.  Her story in her own words is listed below.

I was a 16 year old living in Venezuela.  I was so confuse as a teenager that my family sent me to an acupuncture Doctor who decided to take advantage of me and rape me. When I told my boyfriend, he was so mad that he raped me as well.

I found a new boyfriend who never touch me but was willing to be a father to the child I was carrying.  He knew I had no idea who the father was. Nevertheless, I try to take my life, to kill myself and when I in the mist of the stupor, with so much narcotics,  told my father I was pregnant, that I did not know who the father was, and I did not know what to do.

He decided to take me to New York and within days I remember being on a hospital table and the doctors talking to each other saying, “look at her she is so young "; the next thing I remember is awaking into a place where there were a road of beds like mine with ladies awaking from anesthesia.

I walk out of there without a baby and never able to forget I kill my very first child.

This is my story and if I can help any young lady I will be blest; if I had to go to every high school to tell it I will for I need to believe that this ‘son of mine' did not died in vain.

PS: the doctor told me he was a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment