Sunday, March 9, 2014

INTENTION: The Least You Can Do for the LEAST of These



 KeepLifeLegal.com

PRAYER. Prayer is an interesting thing; it’s free, it’s easy…it’s POWERFUL and we make more time NOT to pray rather than using this great discipline to move mountains:
v22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God
v23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 
v24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” [Mark 11:22-24]
When I go to  the sidewalk of abortion facilities, I go to PRAY. If I am asked or led to counsel, I will…but my intention is to pray and stand as a faithful witness. Christians with great intentions hardly ever come citing many things; not enough time, not ‘my’ ministry, etc. That, Mr. & Mrs. Christian, is an EXCUSE, not ‘intention’. 

continue reading at http://keeplifelegal.com

 It is the goal of KeepLifeLegal to maintain a Godly regard for Life at all stages, born and unborn. We know Life to be ordained by God and holy to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment