Friday, April 11, 2014

NURSE QUITS ABORTION INDUSTRY AFTER BABY BORN ALIVE IS LEFT TO DIE


by Sarah Terzo
Live Action News

Marleen Goldstein worked in a hospital that performed abortions. After 30 years, she’s come forward with her story.
According to Goldstein:

My husband was a resident at a hospital and I just got “the job of my dreams” at a nearby Oakland hospital.  I was very much a believer in the abortion issue and now I felt I was going to be part of it.
I got hired as a charge nurse at this clinic that did late term abortions.  I spent about 30 days on the day shift getting familiar with everything.  I would witness and assist the doctor in the actual procedure, injection of drugs to the fetus, the seaweed, etc.  On the day shift I really never saw the actual start of the contractions or the termination process.  I was uncomfortable, but I really thought to myself, this was something new and I needed to get more experience.
continue reading at http://liveactionnews.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment