From Ellen Gifford, President
Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition
February 23rd from 7:30 - 9:00 pm
in the Conference Center of
(the former convent behind the church)
Nativity of Our Lord Church
625 W. Street Road
Warminster, PA 18974
Just think, this is our last meeting before the First day of Spring! Since we needed to cancel last month's meeting, we have lots of great information scheduled for Monday's Meeting.
- Philly Alive! The name of the concerted effort of many of the pro-life organizations from our area and beyond to bring awareness of the work that needs to be done to remove this scourge
- There's a new administration in Harrisburg and things are really popping! Get the news and your marching orders from Mike.
- What is it like to be on the hot line at Rachel's Vineyard? Hear all about it from our guest speaker, Georgeanne Ford.
- Learn about the Consecration to Mary that is sweeping the area from Susan Benzie.
- The March for Life in Washington D.C. is over but not forgotten. Hear about Bill Miller's plea at the Pa. Legislators' reception that the enthusiasm and participation shown on that day not be a once a year event. Hear what some students learned at the march.
- Learn about the beautiful outreach from the Philadelphia Archdiocese to parents who have received a diagnosis of an unfavorable outcome of a pregnancy; Lily's Gift.
We invite you to come to our meeting, hear our speakers, learn about the life issues, give your opinion, and get involved in a movement that wants to preserve the lives of the most vulnerable among us from conception to natural death.