Saturday, March 21, 2015

AFTER ADOPTION: YOUR SACRIFICE IS THEIR FOREVER



by Reverend Katherine Marple
KeepLifeLegal


Every child saved from abortion has approximately 35 couples waiting YEARS to adopt. YEARS. On the sidewalk, we recently knew of a woman considering adoption and in under 60 seconds we personally knew of 5 families that would adopt, no questions asked of the baby’s circumstances, race, health, etc. While adoption is the perfect solution, it doesn’t go without the sacrifice.

And there is the other side of adoption. A good friend asked :

“Can you have your church pray for my best friend . She gave her daughter up for adoption today and I don’t think it has fully hit her yet. I know she is making a very selfless decision and it really is for the best but I also know her heart is breaking right now. I just feel if a lot of people pray for her maybe it will help her heart heal faster.”


No comments:

Post a Comment