Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Reflections on Three Years



by Rebecca Downs
Live Action News

March 6 marked the three year anniversary of my time as a contributor for Live Action News. As I look back, I can see that I have truly come a long way.

I have had few constants in my life as my time here with Live Action News, and I would like to reflect on that.

My personal life lessons as a writer could be applied to other positions, but I do want to focus on a pro-life perspective.

Here are just a few things I’ve learned during my time as a contributor, and more importantly, why I keep writing.

Continue reading →


Rebecca Downs graduated from Fordham University in August 2012, where she was a member of the Respect for Life club and College Republicans. She has also written for IRD's Juicy Ecumenism, Secular Pro-Life Perspectives and C-FAM and is now a staff writer for LifeNews.com. She first became interested in the Live Action campaign at the March for Life in 2010. Rebecca plans on attending Regent University School of Law so that she may impact the movement from a legal/political level.

No comments:

Post a Comment