|Dr. Monique Ruberu|
From the Western Montgomery County Pro-Life Coalition
Dr. Monique Ruberu is an obstetrician/gynecologist at Holy Redeemer Hospital. Monique and Pat Stanton organized the inaugural Fall 2014 40 Days for Life campaign at the Planned Parenthood abortion chamber in Center City, Philadelphia. Monique has launched a Natural Women's Health Ob/Gyn office at Holy Redeemer Hospital, through which she is providing routine gynecologic care as well as Napro Technology treatments for variety of gynecologic and obstetric problems, including infertility.
The topics of this meeting include:
- Monique's testimony of how she became actively involved in the pro-life movement
- A presentation on how to be an effective sidewalk counselor at Planned Parenthood's abortion chamber in Norristown
- How to assist the efforts of local crisis pregnancy centers
- The Natural Women's Health Center at Holy Redeemer Hospital
- Upcoming pro-life activities for the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia in September 2015
More information on Dr. Ruberu can be found at this link.
This meeting is sponsored by the Western Montgomery County Pro-Life Coalition, 1418 Reiner Road, Norristown, PA 19403.