From Mike McMonagle, President
The World Meetng of Families (WMF) declares, "Love is Our Mission: The Family Fully Alive." We seek to act on this mission in a city where at least 400 children are killed each week by abortion.
Our Appeal, Request and Commitment
- We appeal for an abortion moratorium in Philadelphia during the World Meeting of Families
- We request clergy and laity to join this appeal
- We commit to support efforts to bring Mercy to children in the womb and their mothers, before, during and after the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia and throughout America.
Use this link to read Father Frank Pavone's comments on the Jubilee Year of Mercy and our commitment to children in the womb.
For more information on Philly Alive and to find out how to become involved:
- Visit our website by using this link.
- Follow and 'like' Philly Alive on Facebook by clicking on the button below.