Voices For Life

Voices for Life is an e-publication dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. We cover issues from conception until natural death, as well as all family life issues.

Friday, July 10, 2015

TODAY ON THIS SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK




by Reverend Katherine Marple
KeepLifeLegal



I had the privilege to witness to a very young woman at the abortion facility this week. In Ohio, there is a 24 hour rule. This very young woman rode her bike to the facility for her first appointment for so-called ‘counseling’. Well, that’s what proaborts call it, anyway. I was asked by our anchor counselor to talk to this girl about my abortion. And I did.

I did not tell her a story of monumental proportions, I did not tell her about the pain and agony. But what I did share with her is the ‘choice’ process.

Ah, the process. Yes. I remember it all too well. Choice is a very cruel thing because everyone in the WORLD believes their choice is just their own. Not one choice for anything is ever just your own. Even what we eat is a choice that is made from what we see on television, read on the internet, or advice from friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment