Friday, July 10, 2015

TODAY ON THIS SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK




by Reverend Katherine Marple
KeepLifeLegal



I had the privilege to witness to a very young woman at the abortion facility this week. In Ohio, there is a 24 hour rule. This very young woman rode her bike to the facility for her first appointment for so-called ‘counseling’. Well, that’s what proaborts call it, anyway. I was asked by our anchor counselor to talk to this girl about my abortion. And I did.

I did not tell her a story of monumental proportions, I did not tell her about the pain and agony. But what I did share with her is the ‘choice’ process.

Ah, the process. Yes. I remember it all too well. Choice is a very cruel thing because everyone in the WORLD believes their choice is just their own. Not one choice for anything is ever just your own. Even what we eat is a choice that is made from what we see on television, read on the internet, or advice from friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment