Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Maryland March for Life
- Make a Difference: Join hundreds of other Marylanders to stand up for life in our state capital.
- Bring Your Family: The March for Life is a family-friendly event with something for everyone.
- Hear from Great Speakers: Over the years, we've had the pleasure of featuring enthusiastic, interesting and well-respected speakers to share their stories and insights.
- Learn Something New: Gain some knowledge and pass it along...you may even influence someone else's opinions!
- Get Some Exercise: As you march through Annapolis, you'll hardly even notice you're exercising!
- Pray: No matter your religious denomination, come witness the power of prayer throughout the evening. We also have a Catholic Mass and a non-denominational service prior to the march.
- Visit Beautiful Annapolis: With the Chesapeake Bay, cobblestone streets and historic buildings, Annapolis provides a picturesque backdrop for our march.
- Get Involved: Get involved with a good cause. It's a rewarding experience and a chance to stand up for something bigger than yourself.
- Enjoy Fellowship and Fun: Hang out with friends and family, and even meet someone new.
- Free Chick-fil-A: Who doesn't like Chick-fil-A? Join us after the march & rally for some tasty food.
Buses to this year's MD March for Life
- Bus from Immaculate Conception, 200 Ware Ave., Towson. The bus to the Maryland March for Life on March 7 will arrive about 3:35 PM on/near the lower parking lot of Immaculate Conception Church in Towson, Baltimore and Ware Avenues.
The bus will leave promptly at 4 PM. Call Marci Towle at 410-853-7444 or email to email@example.com to reserve a spot on the bus. A free will offering will be taken up to help with the cost of the bus.
- Bus from St. Peter, Libertytown leaves 3:00, returns 10:00. Reservations - Linda: 301-829-2888
- Bus from St. Joseph, Fullerton leaves 4:00, returns 9:30. $10. Reservations by March 1 - Becky: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-256-1630
Voices for the Unborn is dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. To read our Mission Statement, use this link. You can also follow us on Facebook, Google, and Pinterest. Help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.