From Saint Michael the Archangel Organization
MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE [U.S.A.] The ONE MILLION ROSARIES FOR UNBORN BABIES prayer event is set for May 6th (Friday), May 7th (Saturday) and May 8th (Sunday). Persons participating will be praying the Rosary for the following intention:
For an end to the surgical and non-surgical killing of unborn human persons.The Saint Michael the Archangel Organization, coordinator of the prayer event, has received registrations from the following nations:
Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, Malta, Trinidad and Tobago, Poland, Tanzania, Portugal, United States of America, Croatia, Philippines, South Africa, India, Belgium, Romania, Colombia, Ireland, Netherlands, Brazil, Nigeria, Spain, England, Argentina, Dominican Republic, and New Zealand.A sampling of the registrations includes the following:
- A bishop from Australia and staff members of the Chancery will pray over 40 Rosaries
- 34 Rosaries will be prayed by sisters living in Hong Kong
- An abbey in Australia will pray 46 Rosaries and 15 Rosaries will be prayed by sisters in Nigeria
- Over 37,000 Rosaries have been registered by the Sisters of Mary Boystown Complex
- 24 Rosaries from a family in Australia will be prayed as well as 23 Rosaries from a family in the Dominican Republic
- Redemptorist priests and brothers from the Philippines will pray 35 Rosaries.
"The ONE MILLION ROSARIES FOR UNBORN BABIES gives each of us the opportunity to unite with people throughout the world to pray for the protection of unborn babies," said Patrick Benedict, director of the Saint Michael the Archangel Organization.
"I encourage people to not only participate but, also, to let other people know about this pro-life prayerevent," concluded Benedict.
A person willing to participate in the ONE MILLION ROSARIES FOR UNBORN BABIES may go to the website using the button below to register. (Or, a person may let his/her intention be known by writing to:S.M.T.A.O.; P.O. Box 42141; Memphis, Tennessee 38174; U.S.A.)