Monday, May 2, 2016

Waiting in Abortion Clinic, Here's Why She Changed Her Mind

kimberly

By Kristi Burton Brown
Live Action News

Kimberly Henderson became a viral Internet star when she posted a YouTube video singing “How Will I Know” to her baby daughter, Vaida. Kimberly shares that doctors thought Vaida was deaf as a small baby, so Kimberly sang to her all the time.

Vaida is Kimberly’s youngest daughter, but the young mother also has three other children. Her eldest daughter, who she became pregnant with at 16, inspired Kimberly’s latest hit, “Tiny Hearts.”

In “Tiny Hearts,” Kimberly shares part of her story as a young mom:

Sometimes I feel like my whole world is crashing down
While all my friends are being young and dumb and playing around
They’re out all night living a life that I just had to let go
I watch you sleep right next to me
It’s you and me on our own
Sometimes I feel there’s a world out there I’ll never know

But I know who I am
Yeah I know who I am
Tiny hearts are in my hands



Vaida Everly (from Kimberly Henderson’s Facebook page)

On Facebook, Kimberly posted her “almost-abortion” story about her daughter, Vaida. She is an incredible example of a woman who knew she didn’t need to sacrifice the lives of her children to succeed at life.
Two years ago today, I was sitting in an abortion clinic thinking not having Vaida was best for me.

People remember dates for birthdays, and anniversaries. Well, this date is forever burned in my brain. It’s a day that I will remember, and I remember every single detail of that day. I think that is God’s way of showing me that HIS plan is and will always be greater and bigger than anything and everything I’ve ever known.


Kimberly Henderson's story continues: http://liveactionnews.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment