Job Opportunities With Priests for Life
At Priests for Life, we believe that because the defense of life is the most important work on earth, it should be carried out with the highest professionalism and dedication. We are therefore always looking for men and women who want to combine their professional skills with the deep satisfaction of saving lives and advancing the Culture of Life.
Standard requirements for all positions
- Applicants must be highly organized and efficient, have good “people skills,” have a high-energy level, and be detail-oriented. Our office is a high-paced work environment that demands the ability to juggle multiple tasks and to meet critical deadlines.
- Applicants must be very familiar with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Those who apply should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include three references and three letters of recommendation.
Please indicate the job for which you are applying.
Current Job Opportunity
Social Media Manager and Video Editor
Note: We are looking for someone who will be able to work in the Titusville, FL area. The individual would work remotely until the late Spring/early Summer of 2017 and then would begin working in our new Titusville, FL headquarters.Priests for Life is looking for a highly motivated and creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with people on social media, and activating them to become involved in the pro-life movement, support our work, and utilize our resources.
An essential component is communicating the ministry’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s social media audience.
This individual is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets.
- Creation and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Follow a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
This position also involves some video editing, at a very basic level:
Send resume to Jobs@PriestsForLife.org
- Lower thirds
- Audio/video cleaning up
As a Private Association of the Faithful, recognized and approved under the Canon Law of the Catholic Church, and working in harmony with the goals of the Bishops' Pro-Life Committee and the local diocesan respect life offices, Priests for Life seeks to:
- unite, encourage, and provide ongoing training to priests and deacons who give a special emphasis to the "life issues", especially abortion and euthanasia, in their ministries;
- instill a sense of urgency in all clergy to teach about these issues and to mobilize their people to help stop abortion and euthanasia;
- assist clergy and laity to work together productively for the cause of life;
- provide ongoing training and motivation to the entire pro-life movement.