Friday, January 27, 2017

Pence To Participate In March For Life Rally


mike pence
A senior White House official confirmed Thursday that Vice President Mike Pence will speak at the March for Life rally Friday, according to The New York Times.
LifeNews.com reported Pence’s participation will mark the first time a vice president has ever appeared in person at the annual event, which is expected to draw hundreds of thousands of marchers.

Pence has been unequivocal in his support for the lives of the unborn.


“Let me be clear: People who know me well know I’m pro-life, and I don’t apologize for it,” he stated at the Values Voter Summit in September. “I want to live to see the day that we put the sanctity of life back at the center of American law, and we send Roe v. Wade to the ash heap of history, where it belongs.”

Continue Reading:>>>>>>>Here


No comments:

Post a Comment