Thursday, March 16, 2017

Daily Prayer Suggestion for Steven Brigham - Day 5 #onesoulatatime




"You cannot win a war if you are unwilling to admit we are even at war or you don't know who your enemy is or you don't know what strategy your enemy is using." - Dr. Peter Kreeft

Yes, we are in the mist of a war; and we do know who the enemy is, even if we refuse to admit it. Our enemy is not Steven Brigham or any of the others for whom we've prayed this Lenten season. Our enemy is the same enemy all have battled from the beginning of time. That enemy is satan, and our war is of a spiritual nature.

If we are ever to see an end to abortion is our country and in our world, we all need to join together in prayer and fasting for those who preform, promote or support abortion.

Please continue to pray with us for Steven Brigham that God will take him to his knees with tears in true repentance for his killing of babies in the womb and harming women through botched abortions.


'Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors your ways, so that sinners will turn back to you.' - Psalm 51: 10-13



No comments:

Post a Comment