Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day 7 of our Prayer Campaign for Steven Brigham




'Faith, as Paul saw it, was a living, flaming thing leading to surrender and obedience to the commandments of Christ.' - A. W. Tozer 

On this seventh day of prayer for Steven Brigham we ask that he surrenders his life to Jesus Christ. We also pray that his conversion will lead him to publicly renounce his godless life and become faithful to Our Lord's commandments. 

Tomorrow our Prayer Campaign will focus on 
Douglas Karpen. Karpen is known as the 'Gosnell of Texas' as his practices are similar to those of Pennsylvania's Kermit Gosnell.  

'Take Lord and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding and my entire will, all that I have and possess. You have given all to me. To you Lord I return it. All is yours. Do with me what you will. Give me only your love and your grace. That is enough for me.'   - St. Ignatius of Loyola



No comments:

Post a Comment