Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Baby Saved From Abortion After Mother Sees Him Waving on the Ultrasound


By Save the Storks
Live Action News

The following story comes from the CURO Women’s Care Clinic of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA.

A missed period. A home pregnancy test. Two faint lines. When I found out I was pregnant four months ago, I launched into panic mode.

I wasn’t scared for the normal reasons a pregnant 21-year-old would be scared. Yes, I’m young, but I’m in a loving relationship, I’m financially stable, and I have a supportive family. I was scared because, for me, being pregnant could be a matter of life or death.

Three years ago, my boyfriend, Darren, was diagnosed with testicular cancer. While radiation treatment saved his life, he was told it might cause serious problems in his reproductive future. He was warned that his future children might be born with deformities and the mother of his children might be harmed by the pregnancy.

It was heartbreaking to be so paralyzed by fear over something my boyfriend and I would otherwise be excited for. Everyone around me was saying abortion was my only option, so I scheduled an appointment.
FacebooShar
When we arrived at the clinic, Darren and I couldn’t help but notice a large bus parked in the parking lot. It advertised free ultrasounds and pregnancy tests. I was curious and knew I would need an ultrasound before I had an abortion, so we poked our heads in.

We explained our situation to the nurse in the bus. She listened to our fears and concerns with deep sympathy.

Voices for Life is an e-publication dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. To read our Mission Statement, use this link.  Follow us on FacebookGoogle, and Pinterest.  Help us spread the pro-life message by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Pregnant, need help or know someone who does?  


National Hotline: Call 1-800-712-HELP or Text 'HELPLINE' to 313131.
In Southeast Penna:  Call or text 610-626-4006  

If you or someone you know is suffering after abortion, confidential non-judgmental help is available.  Call Project Rachel's national toll-free number 888-456-HOPE (4673) or visit hopeafterabortion.org.  

No comments:

Post a Comment