Voices For Life

Voices for Life is an e-publication dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. We cover issues from conception until natural death, as well as all family life issues.

Friday, July 21, 2017

BCPLC Still Accepting Registrations for the Celebrate Life 5K Run/2K Walk




The Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition will once again hold their annual 5K Run/2K Walk this summer.

When:  Saturday, July 29, 2017
             7:30 am Registration
             9:00 am Race (Walk follows Race)

Where: Peace Valley Park, 230 Creek Rd. (Pavilion 1) Doylestown, Pa. 

Purpose: Assists Bucks County Pregnancy Homes & Counseling Center 
  

Registration 
Adults 13+      $30.00
Children 5-12  $20.00

***T-shirt availability limited to supply on hand.***

We expect 150 - 200 participants to take part in this event. To register, click on the image below (a nominal service fee applies). Registrations accepted until July 25th. 
         
          




Our goal for this event is to raise money to help support eight crisis pregnancy centers and homes in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. These homes and care centers help women in a crisis pregnancy, and as an extension their newborn children. The help these centers give takes the form of providing shelter, as well as assistance in getting medical care, job training, child care training, and the supplies the women and their children need both during pregnancy and after the birth of their babies.

We are able to contribute virtually 95% of the proceeds from this event directly to the pregnancy care centers and homes. The other 5% is used for expenses for advertising, insurance and the cost of the venue.




No comments:

Post a Comment