Saturday, September 16, 2017

An Abortion Supporter Raped Me Because I Said I Oppose Abortion in Cases of Rape

By Akli Ahlet 
Life News

I always lived alone with my dad because my mom passed away when I was four years old and nobody in my family ever wanted to take care of me. My dad found it very difficult to take care of me and go to work, so after school I used to go to swimming lessons by myself.
At age 15, I met at school a girl who hated me because I was completely against abortion. She would always say me: “That’s because they never raped you.” And I replied that even if someone did, I would never kill my son because he would not be to blame for that violent aggression.
I told my dad what happened, and I still do not understand why, but he felt guilty for not being able to pick me up because of his work. He was not to blame because, truly, it was impossible for him to pick me up. He had to work because otherwise, we would not be able to eat.

We are from Croatia, although we now live in Argentina where life is easier for us. But in Croatia, everything was more complicated and I had to stop attending swim lessons after the rape.

Four months later, I started fainting and having very low blood glucose levels. I am a diabetic and I went to the doctor where they told me that I was pregnant and that I had to have an abortion because the pregnancy came from a rape.

The so-called “doctor” told me that my son was disgusting — all for a crime my son did not commit! She said he would not survive because of my low blood glucose levels. I started to cry and to say that I did not understand why she was against my son if he had not done anything wrong.
My dad grabbed my hand and pulled me out without a word. The only thing he told me when we got into the car was that, when my son was born, I had start working because with my father’s salary, he wasn’t going to be able to pay for everything. I knew that my father would never ask me to kill my son and his words made me very happy.


Life News continues

Voices for Life is an e-publication dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. To read our Mission Statement, use this link.  

Follow us on FacebookGoogle, and Pinterest.  
Help us spread the pro-life message by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Pregnant, need help or know someone who does?  


National Hotline: Call 1-800-712-HELP or Text 'HELPLINE' to 313131.
In Southeast Penna:  Call or text 610-626-4006  

If you or someone you know is suffering after abortion, confidential non-judgmental help is available.  Call Project Rachel's national toll-free number 888-456-HOPE (4673) or visit hopeafterabortion.org.  


No comments:

Post a Comment