from Ellen Gifford, President
Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition
Labor Day, the unofficial end of summer is upon us and September is a month full of Pro-Life Activities here in Bucks County. Join us at our monthly meeting and learn all the news!
Even though it's summer, things are happening in Harrisburg.
- Find out what's up the politicians' sleeves.
- What is your parish doing for Respect Life month?
- Let's get your ideas for great speakers this coming year
- Polish Festival Rose Sale and Collection - September 3, 4, 5 and September 10 and 11th Can you volunteer to be responsible for the manning of our booth with volunteers for one day from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm? We need 6 to 8 peo-le at the booth at all times. You can set up the times slots to suit your volunteers.
- 40 Days for LIfe - September 28th to November 6th - An opening Mass on September 27th at 7:00 pm will be held at Nativity of Our Lord Church
- Life Chain - October 2nd - 2:00 - 3:00 pm - we will gather at the corner of Louis Drive an Street Road to pray and witness for life.
- 4th Annual National Day of Remembrance - September 10th - sponsored by Priests for Life, the Pro-LIfe Action League; and Citizen for a Pro-Life Society. (use this link for more information).
All of us are on overload with news and commentary about the upcoming election. I have included here a column written by Archbishop Chaput and originally found on Catholicphilly.org for the week of August 12th. It's a good read and has some words of wisdom we all need to hear from our borther in faith. I hope you enjoy it!
See you on Monday, August 29th and bring a friend!