Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: I’M NOT HERE TO SELL YOU LIFE



by Reverend Katherine Marple
KeepLifeLegal


You read that right, I am not on the sidewalk to SELL choosing life for your unborn child. And I used to be a pretty good salesperson. But I’m not here to sell you anything; I’m here to give you something.

When you arrived at the abortion facility today with four other members of your family, you were already sold a product that will change your life and murder your unborn baby: abortion. This ‘product’ is sold to you as an easy way out of your problem. Even your own friends and family has sold you this product because it makes their lives easier. From the evidence I see, I’d say that your friends and family are pretty good salespeople to talk you out of having YOUR baby FOR them…and you fell for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment