Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Daily Prayer to End Abortion from Priests for Life




Daily Prayer to End Abortion


Lord God,
I thank you today for the gift of my life, 
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.

I know there is nothing
that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death 
by the Resurrection of Your Son.

I am ready to do my part in ending abortion. 
Today I commit myself 
Never to be silent, 
Never to be passive, 
Never to be forgetful of the unborn.

I commit myself
to be active in the pro-life movement, 
And never to stop defending life 
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected, 
And our nation once again becomes 
A nation with liberty and justice 
Not just for some, but for all.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen!





   

Priests for Life is the nation's largest Catholic pro-life organization dedicated to ending abortion and euthanasia. For more information, visit our website using this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment