Thursday, November 15, 2018

God's Special Gift: Choosing Life for Special Needs Unborn Babies


By Terry Noble
Voices for Life

This poem is dedicated to special needs children and their parents who chose life for their precious unborn babies. 

God's Special Gift

The sentence is death, I heard it today
The doctor told Mommy there's no other way

Please give me a chance Mom to show you God's reason
His purpose for my life will come in due season

I may not be cute, or charming or bright
My speech may be slow, my limbs not quite right

My gifts may not dazzle, enthrall or bring cheers
It's God's love I can give, full of laughter and tears

His plan for my life, a gift from above, 
Is just to show others a glimpse of His love

His marvelous love to reach just one soul
Who longs to be loved, accepted, made whole

I wish you could see all the blessings in store
It may not always be easy. Life won't be a bore.

So Mom, please listen to His voice from above...whispering

 "This is a Special Gift of My Love"


No comments:

Post a Comment