Sunday, May 4, 2014

How Many Babies Are Missing in Your County Due to Abortion?


By Micaiah
Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation

Abortion is a crisis in our nation. 55 million babies have died because of it.
But 55 million is a difficult number to relate to. It’s hard for me to picture 55 million of anything. The number is just unimaginable.
So, when I need some perspective, I look at abortion numbers in my home community. Below is a list from the Pennsylvania Department of Health with the number of babies who died in abortions by county in 2012.
When I look at the list and the number beside my county, it reminds me of how real abortion is. I wonder whose baby isn’t crying next door, or whose child I won’t see playing in the park down the street. I think about how there will be nine fewer children starting kindergarten in a few years.
The Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation, Inc., is committed to promoting the dignity and value of human life from conception to natural death and to restoring legal protection for preborn children. Through legislation, political action, education and other legal means, we proclaim the truth about abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia. 

We are a statewide grassroots right to life organization and the Pennsylvania affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee in Washington, D.C. (www.nrlc.org)  We seek legal protection and societal respect for the right of every child to live, and promote viable alternatives to abortion, such as adoption and assisted parenting. 

PA Pro-Life is divided into a three-arm approach to changing the culture and making Pennsylvania a safe haven for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment