Thursday, July 24, 2014

NFP Saved My Life and My Marriage


By JoAnna  Wahlund 
Catholic Stand

The following is a series of blog comments posted by Heidi in the comboxes at the blog Little Catholic Bubble. I found her story so moving and inspirational that I asked her if I could consolidate her comments into a blog post in honor of NFP Awareness Week, and she graciously agreed. I’ve done some editing to the text that follows, but the substance of the story is hers.
Heidi blogs at Bringing Theo Home, which is about her family’s journey to adopt a little boy with Down Syndrome from Hong Kong. Theo came home last month, just a few weeks after Heidi gave birth to her fourth biological child.
JoAnna  Wahlund  has five terrific kids here on earth, two saints in heaven praying for her, and a wonderful husband of 12 years who supports her in all things. By day, she is a content editor for a global information company; by night, she enjoys defending the Catholic faith online (in between her duties as chief cook and bottle washer for La Casa Wahlund). She blogs at http://a-star-of-hope.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment