Tuesday, September 2, 2014

By Donating to Planned Parenthood, You can Lend a Hand… to an Abuser



by Adam Peters
Live Action News

As you might know, I got a major surprise some years back while attending a political event. The venue was surrounded by protesters, with one of them declaring that I was a racist who hated minorities. I was surprised to learn that about myself. My biracial girlfriend was even more puzzled when she heard the news.
I recently got another surprise: it appears that I support the abortion industry. Cecile Richards seems to think so, anyway. She’s the president of Planned Parenthood, and I received an email from her asking for my help. While I have a fairly good idea as to how I ended up on Planned Parenthood’s mailing list, the content of their message is a little perplexing.
The email begins with “Dear Adam” (as you can see, we’re pretty close) and then goes on to recount how abortion clinics are closing in Texas. Apparently this is part of a national trend in which “anti-women’s health lawmakers are making it harder and harder for women to get the care they need.”

No comments:

Post a Comment