Voices for Life Is a blog dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues.
Our focus is to protect the sanctity of all human life from conception until natural death. This includes protecting babies from abortion, fetal tissue experimentation, and embryonic research; and the general population from euthanasia, cloning, population control and human genetic engineering.
Planned Parenthood is Trying to Invade Public Schools. Here’s Why We Need to Keep Them Out.
Pro-lifes witnesses boldly witnessed on PP's side of the gate
By Ryan Bomberger Life Site News
There are many reasons to keep the nation’s largest abortion chain out of the business of miseducating our children. Here are ten really good ones:
1. They promote promiscuity. When asked if “promiscuity is a bad thing”, Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) responded: “It’s a word that’s used to judge or shame people.” No. It’s a word used to describe sexually risky behavior. Planned Parenthood encourages it, declaring: “There’s nothing bad or unhealthy about having a big number of sexual partners.” Our nation is facing an STD epidemic. The 18%failure rate of condoms is alarming. Birth control pills, shots, implants, rings, and IUDs don’t prevent STDs at all. Abstinenceis the only 100% effective way to avoid STDs, HIV, HPV and unintended pregnancy. Should a business that profits from selling abortions, birth control and STD treatments to be teaching our teens that there’s nothing wrong with promiscuity?
2. They fail to reduce STDs. When public schools partner with Planned Parenthood, they are being careless…no matter what. Youth are 25% of the population yet 50% of all new STD infections. You can’t teach sexual responsibility to teens by teaching them to act recklessly. PPFA’s newest videos encourage casual hookups, downplay the serious consequences of STDs, and promote homosexuality (which is the highest risk factor in the contraction of HIV/AIDS, gonorrhea, and syphilis.) PPFA suggests highly risky “outercourse”, such as STD-prone oral or anal sex, as an abstinence alternative. Promiscuity and anal intercourse increase the risk of anal cancer, according to the American Cancer Society. But abstinence doesn’t generate a profit for Planned Parenthood. Risky behavior does.
3. They promote bondage sex to teens. Because teen sexual behavior isn’t already risky enough, Planned Parenthood encourages BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism). Do we really want our youth practicing sexual violence? Oh, and “no” doesn’t really mean “no”. In PPFA’s sex tutorial for teens, it encourages creating a “safeword” other than “no”. Here are some safewords: “Don’t trust your teens with Planned Parenthood.”
4. They don’t trust parents. Planned Parenthood doesn’t even mention ‘parents’ in their latest 2015-2016 Annual Report. They think parents are dangerous. PPFA fights against everyparental notification law (here, here, here, here, and here) regarding a minor’s reproductive health, declaring: “…they put teens at risk for abuse at the hands of their parents.” They want full, unrestricted access to our children.
5. They fail to report rape. Planned Parenthood has been found to repeatedly protect sexual abusers instead of victims. Live Action caught them in undercover videos willing to aid and abet sex traffickers. PPFA called the exposé a “hoax”, yet fired one of their medical directors as a result. They don’t take sexual abuse seriously. Planned Parenthood proudly partnered with faux feminist Lena Dunham to promote her Not That Kinda Girl book tour. In the book, Dunham falsely claimed she had been raped and boasted about molesting her younger sister.