Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby Saved From Abortion!









From pro-lifer Vicki Klein in Alabama

 "I was on the sidewalk outside of Planned Parenthood in Mobile, AL this week. A woman and her 3 children were walking down the sidewalk and stopped to talk to me about baby hats and booties that I was carrying in a plastic bag. She wanted to know whom they were for. I told her I gave them to the young women who were contemplating abortion or to young woman who were choosing life. She told me, "my youngest child, Yetta, was supposed to be aborted. I was here at Planned Parenthood 2-3 years ago, and I chose life for my baby." 

NOTE the child that was saved is the little girl, standing to the right, with the purple top and bow.




1 comment:

  1. Found this on a friend's facebook page. Once in a while God allows us to see how our prayers and sacrifices make a difference in someone’s life. Thanks to those who pray and give witness outside this Planned Parenthood in Mobile, AL, a beautiful little girl’s life was spared

    ReplyDelete