Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Updates on the Gosnell Trial from Father Frank Pavone


A quick note from the train as I’m on my way back to the courtroom where closing arguments begin today in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell.

I’ve composed a prayer that I ask you to say for this situation.  Please let me know that you’ll say it and spread it.

Use this link for prayer in response to Gosnell tragedy

Also, please spread the word that this Sunday, May 5, Fox News Channel will air a one-hour documentary about Gosnell at 9pm ET. This is a key opportunity to pull aside the veil from the violence of what goes on in abortion clinics all over the nation.

We’ve created a Facebook event for this,   Use this link for facebook event

You may have also heard that I have requested of the Medical Examiner that I receive the bodies of the babies who were found in Gosnell’s mill. I want to give them a proper funeral and burial.


If you would like to make a donation to Priests for Life, click here


1 comment:

  1. The FOX News Channel documentary “See No Evil – The Kermit Gosnell Murders.” Let us be in prayer for this.

    PLEASE NOTE: THE DATE ON THAT HAS NOW BEEN MOVED UP TO THIS FRIDAY, MAY 3, AT 9PM.

    Thank you for anything you can do to spread the word about the documentary and the new date for it. The more people who watch this, the more the true face of abortion is exposed, and the stronger our case that when secular media cover these topics, people respond!

    ReplyDelete