Sunday, November 10, 2013

“Hero dog” rescues abandoned newborn, baby girl doing well


By Dave Andrusko

 68-year-old Roger Wilday was walking his German Shepherd when Jade suddenly made a beeline toward some bushes in the Marlborough House Community Park in Birmingham, England. Wilday, a grandfather, beckoned the nine-year-old dog back but, according to the Birmingham Mail, Jade “laid down next to what appeared to be a discarded carrier bag and refused to return to her owner’s side.”

“She wouldn’t come back when I called her and so I had to go over and I saw the bag,” Wilday told the Daily Star. “I walked over and saw a carrier bag – then I saw it move,” Wilday said. “I thought it was a bag of kittens, but then I saw her little arms and a head, and the baby started to cry.’’

continue reding at http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment