Monday, August 11, 2014

HOW TO SPOT A RINO IN THE WILDERNESS OF POLITICAL APATHY


By Reverend Katherine Marple
KeepLifeLegal

Most county and state fairs will have political party booths, and with this being a midterm year, you’d think you would have seen some actual candidates. Alas, not at the Miami County Fair in Ohio. Instead attorneys were holding down folding chairs at the Miami County Republican ‘Headquarters’ booth. And pitiful it was.

I typically wear a prolife or Christian gear wherever I go to provoke people to think about our precious unborn and the Lord Jesus Christ. No, I don’t get tons of ‘thumbs up’. Today was no different; I wore my 40 Days for Life gear and had a very pleasant day at the county fair with my husband…even with the sneers and jeers of the audacity to actually wear my faith and conviction OUT LOUD.

After visiting the Miami County Right to Life booth, we went to the Republican Headquarters booth. There were two men there, none looked like any of the candidates of that district. But I asked, somewhat offhandedly, “Are you prolife?”SILENCE. TOTAL SILENCE. One of the men piped up with an apathetic “The Republican platform says prolife.” Really. Sir, I suggest you READ the GOP platform issues regarding protecting unborn life from conception to birth AND the abolition of abortion:

continue reading at http://keeplifelegal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment