Tuesday, August 5, 2014

SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: THE POST ABORTIVE LIFE OF THE PROLIFER IN THE ABORTION WARS


From Rev Katherine
KeepLifeLegal


I stand with many people on the sidewalk from other walks of life, religions, and why they come to the battle ground of the abortion wars. We each have our own story, mine is unique…so is yours.
All I can do is give an account of what it is like to be post abortive from my perspective and in the line of fire.
Let me start off with GOD IS GOOD! I couldn’t do any of this without His mercy and grace. While I did not have the strength to overcome from my own family, I have a heavenly Father who loves and forgives and WANTS me to overcome, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me,” [Matthew 16:24]. I had to first deny myself – who I WAS without Christ – and pick up the cross that no one else will and be the disciple I am meant to be. 
continue reading at http://keeplifelegal.com/ 


Trust in the Lord with all your heart,

And lean not on your own understanding;
 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.” Psalm 3:5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment