Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: “HOW CAN MY FRIEND GET PAST HER ABORTION?”




Reverend Katherine Marple
KeepLifeLegal


 
THAT is probably the number one question I am most often asked, after “Don’t you people have a job?” People are funny…
Yesterday, a woman said that her friend confessed to having an abortion many, many years ago and can’t get past the ‘past’. She asked my opinion of what to tell her, and here it is: JESUS.
In my mind’s eye, I see a crucified Jesus dying on a cross for me…bloodied, bludgeoned, humiliated. He died a public death for ME and my sinful past that cannot be erased from my memory or the history that others insist on remembering, you know….just in case I forgot ;)
My Faith is in my risen LORD. It is His shed Blood which washed my sin away never to be remembered again. Then, it is up to ME to rest in His finished work on the Cross, that I AM FORGIVEN and that NO ONE can take that away from me. EVER.

continue reading at http://voicesunborn.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment