Monday, January 19, 2015

DAYS OF MOLECH: CHILD SACRIFICE AT UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN




by Reverend Katherine Marple
KeepLifeLegal


I’m certainly not a doctor, but I’m finding it awfully hard to digest this propaganda PUKE. How can any mother sacrifice her own children to further own agenda…let me ask you this: Would you hand over your born children to be dissected to further science? I mean, are they your children even as embryos or just disposable imperfect trash?

“It was just the responsible, right thing to do,” she said of the donation she and husband, Stephen, made to the University of Michigan. “The idea of being able to help (researchers) get just a little bit closer to a cure is a good feeling.” Read the rest here.

At one time, I bled MICHIGAN MAIZE & BLUE until I found out the truth of the University of Michigan and their hand in furthering the abortion agenda and culture of death.

article continues at http://keeplifelegal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment