Wednesday, August 1, 2018

America's Got Talent Contestant Spreads Adoption Awareness, Earns Golden Buzzer






by Skyler Lee
Human Defense Initiative


Many America’s Got Talent contestants have heartfelt, touching stories — but Michael Ketterer’s story takes the cake, and any pro-life or adoption advocate would agree.

Upon walking on stage Michael, who is a pediatric mental health nurse and father of six, made it quite clear he was auditioning for his family.
"My family's my reason why I'm here. My wife and my six children. You know, one of the things that happens especially because my children came out of foster care. When you're surviving, you can't dream. And that has been one of the most rewarding things, is providing them with a home and a safe environment where they're free to dream. I want to show them that if their dad can live out his dreams, then nothing's impossible for them."



 
The Human Defense Initiative's mission is to offer an engaging platform that empowers individuals to be a voice for life to those without one.

Use this link to read the history of this organization and meet their staff.  






No comments:

Post a Comment