Thursday, August 23, 2018

Conceived in Rape - Juda Myers, Founder of Choices4Life Shares her Story




by Juda Myers, Founder & President
Choices4Life

I was conceived when 8 men raped my mother and left her on a street corner for dead. She was so scared she laid there until she was sure they wouldn't "come back and finish the job."

She was a nanny. After she got back she packed everything and said she was going back home. She didn't say a word to anyone. Back home was Jackson, Ms.

Three months later she learned she was pregnant and her parents were NOT pleased. She was 22 but they insisted she abort me. That was in 1956 when abortion was not "legal."

Her evil dr said "I can take care of it" I loved the way my mom told it. She said it in a forceful voice. You will NOT take care of IT. "IT" is MY baby!!"

I loved how strong my mother was. I would NOT be alive had she not been strong. She was helped by the Catholic Charities and whisked off to Shreveport, La. (funny side note. a few yrs ago my husband unknowingly bought a commercial "house" across the street from where I was born)

So I was born February 14, 1957 in a Catholic hospital. My mother stayed at the home for unwed mothers for 2 weeks. During those 2 weeks a worker snuck me into see her every day! A big no no back then.

She went home and I stayed at the agency until I was adopted at 3 months. That worker sent my mom a picture of me saying "your daughter was adopted. No need to worry she's with a good family."

48 years later I met my birth mom and she was still holding that picture of me. NOT what society says of mothers not being able to even look at a rape conceived child because we would remind her of the rape.

Well my mother said I reminded her how much God loved her to give me to her. I had the pleasure of having a relationship with my birth mother for 7 yrs. She was with me when I came into this world and I was the last person with her when she left.

Evil happens but God happens even bigger. For those who have eyes to see let them see the glory of Yehovah.



From Exceptions to Exceptional Banquet





Jaw Dropping event recognizing the exceptional life contributions of rape conceived persons to society. Purple heart recipient, Pastors, 13 yr old genius, and more. Mothers of rape conceived will be honored as well for overcoming society and saving their baby. Also men who married mothers with rape conceived children and loved them both will be honored.

A time to celebrate life without exceptions.
Raising awareness and funds for CHOICES4ILFE to help mothers of children conceived in rape.




Thursday, December 13 at 6 PM - 9 PM CST
Humble Civic Center & Arena Complex
8233 Will Clayton Pkwy, Humble, Texas 77338 ( Map)


This event is hosted by Choices4Life. For tickets and more information, please use this link. 


    


CHOICES4LIFE was established February 2011 by Juda Myers as a way to promote and restore honor and dignity to women and children of rape conception through assault and/or incest. We offer hands-on help both financially and emotionally for those who are affected in this way. A goal is to educate the world about the value of every human life conceived. We seek to raise awareness of the multitudes living in shame that isn’t their own from sexual abuse, while aiding those affected. God has a greater plan than shame. 

For more information on this organization, please use this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment