from Mike McMonagle
The Democrat National Convention occurs in Philadelphia from July 25-28, 2016.
This July 23, 2016 Witness seeks to seize the national and local attention of this Convention to remind our fellow citizens that Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party share Kermit Gosnell's views regarding children before birth.
Kermit Gosnell is serving three consecutive life terms in prison for a May 2013 conviction for killing three children who survived his abortion attempts. Gosnell cut the spinal cord of these children in a process that he called "snipping." The jury also convicted Gosnell of allowing a mother to bleed to death and several other crimes.
The Gosnell Scandal occurred because of 20 years of intentional neglect to inspect this abortion chamber by Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Health inspectors ordered byPa.Govs. Tom Ridge and Ed Rendell.
In the wake of the Gosnell scandal, federal and/or state legislators proposed reforms
- to protect the lives of children who survive abortion,
- to protect mothers seeking an abortion by imposing certain health and safety standards on abortion facilities and their personnel, and
- to protect taxpayers from paying for abortion through Obamacare.
The speakers at the witness include:
- Rev, Dr. Clenard H. Childress, Jr., Director, BlacGenocide.org
- Rev. Rayford Emmons, Catholic Priests, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Rev. Bill Devlin, Local Pastor & International Human Rights Activist
- Monique Ruberu, M.D., Local Pro-Life Obstetrician/Gynecologist
Gosnell's former abortion chamber is located at 3801 Lancaster Avenue (map), one block from Presbyterian Hospital and several blocks the University of Pennsylvania's Newman Center at 38th and Chestnut Street.
There is a small parking lot next to the Newman Center. There is metered parking on Chestnut Street. Also, there is paid parking available at Presbyterian Hospital and on-street parking near 3801 Lancaster Avenue.
There is an 8:30 am Mass at the Newman Center. Refreshments will be available in the Center after Mass and after the Event. At 9:45 am, participants will walk from the Center to 3801 Lancaster Avenue.
So, please join this Pro-Life Witness on July 23, 2016 and urge our fellow citizens to reject this Party and its 2016 Presidential nominee.
Also, join us in praying for repentance and revival in the City of Brotherly Love.