Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thanks from our Newest FertilityCare Practitioner




from Friends of Fertility Care - Philadelphia 

I would like to thank you all very much for your generous scholarship award toward my education to became a Fertility Care Practitioner and Medical Consultant for the Creighton Model Fertility Care and NaProTechnology! Over the past 13 months I have attended two 8-day immersion education phases at the Pope Paul VI Institute in Omaha, Nebraska. 


It was an amazing, transformative experience learning how the exciting field of NaProTechnology is on the cutting edge of a holistic, natural approach to women’s healthcare. I have taught the Creighton Model to over 18 women and couples over this time, and have completed outreach programs in my local parish and community. 

This past November, I completed my internship and passed my final board examination as a Fertility Care Practitioner. I am currently in the process of affiliating with the FCCA and collaborating with NaProTechnology trained physicians to establish my Fertility Care Center in Chester County. In the meantime, I will continue to teach the Creighton Model to my fellow parishioners at St. Josephs Parish in Downingtown, outreach in the Chester County community, and present NaProTechnology lectures to medical professionals as part of my Medical Consultant training. 

I am honored to be a part of this rewarding work, which I could not have done without the support of the Friends of Fertility Care, generous donors & supportive community. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and pray you know the blessings that are coming from generosity. I truly believe NaPro is the answer to what woman are searching for in healthcare today, and I feel honored to be a part of it. I look forward to continue sharing my journey with you and thank you again for your prayers and support!

Alexandria (Alex) De Rose was the recipient of our Gianna Scholarship in 2017. If you wish to support health care professionals to obtain education in the CrMS and NaPro, please click here. 


 
The Friends of FertilityCare Philadelphia are a group of health care professionals and members of our community who wish to promote effective, integrated health care for women and couples.


 To that end, the Friends of FertilityCare are dedicated to making Creighton Model FertilityCare™ services and NaProTechnology known, respected and applied throughout the Greater Philadelphia region.

 The primary intention of the Friends of FertilityCare is to educate all people in the "good news" of Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System and NaProTechnology.  To learn more about this program, follow this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment