Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Black Pro-Life Catholic Abandons Democrat Party




Hello, my name is Elbert Guillory.

Recently I made what many arereferring to as a 'bold decision' to switch my party affiliation to the Republican Party.

I wanted to take a moment to explain why I didthis and why I don't think it was a bold decision at all. It is the right decision -- not only for me -- but for all my brothers and sisters in the black community.

 Like you, I'm proud to be a pro-life Catholic.
I also believe in protecting traditional marriage. And I think that big government policies are hurting the poor and middle class -- especially black Americans. These are the ideas at the core of the Republican Party, and it is why I am a Republican.

That's why I'm honored to serve as Chairman of Free at Last PAC. This important initiative will support strong conservative Black candidates running for higher office as well as strategically advocate for Republican candidates to Black Americans.

Use this link for more information on Free at Last PAC https://freeatlastpac.com




No comments:

Post a Comment