Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"Patty's Page TV Show" is Looking for Sponsors



from Patty Hunter, TV Producer/Hostess
of Patty's Page TV Show
Access Fort Wayne TV Station


Hello, my name is Patty Hunter, TV Producer/Hostess of my local cable TV Show, "Patty's Page TV Show."  
My husband, Bob and I are Christians and I have been producing and hosting my TV show, for over 6-1/2 years... going on seven years now.


Over the years, I have filmed many events to raise awareness of child abuse, and also with pro-life organizations here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I have interviewed top pro-life leaders, such as Dr. Alveda King and Father Frank Pavone of Priests for Life, and many top people with 40 Days for Life.  

While most of my present interviews have been with pro-life/pro-family leaders, past interviews have included singers, actors, and business people who contributed to our community and/or society.

I've also filmed Fort Wayne's March For Life, and of course, leaders of the Lutheran churches, to name a few.  So far, I have aired over 340 episodes and still counting. My shows are aired out of Access Fort Wayne TV Station in the main Allen County Public Library downtown.

I am looking for sponsors to help me continue taping my episodes of Patty's Page. Below, you will find some of my best shows. After each show is aired, I put each episode on YouTube, with permission from my guests, for the world to see.

It is costly to do as most of my interviews are from Skype and my husband, who is my cameraman and editor, takes time to film these important shows. 

 If you are willing to help me and my TV show by sponsoring us, or by making a donation, send me an e-mail to pattyhunter1952@gmail.com.  Sponsors name, company and website information will be added to the credits on my shows.

Below, Patty interviews Stasia Roth, executive director of A Mother's Hope, which will be a home for mothers facing an unplanned pregnancy. Visit the website at www.amothershopefw.org




In the video below, Patty interviews Carol Tobias, president of National Right to Life. They discuss the upcoming presidential election and the pro-life battle to save the lives of unborn babies. Recorded October 25, 2016 for Access Fort Wayne.




Patty talks via Skype with Father Frank Pavone, the head of Priests For Life in the video below. They discuss various pro-life issues, including the International Week of Prayer and Fasting taking place this week. Taped October 3, 2016 for Access Fort Wayne.




To view additional videos from Patty's Page, use this link to her YouTube channel.  


No comments:

Post a Comment