Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Watch Eric.​​Scheidler's "Blessed Are They Who Mourn" Talk



from Eric J.​​​​​ Scheidler, Executive Director
Pro-Life Action League


This past Friday, it was my great honor to open up Cleveland Right to Life's Bringing America Back to Life convention with a talk entitled, "Blessed Are They Who Mourn." See below for a link to watch the whole thing!

In my talk, I tell the story of my false arrest for "trespassing" at Chicago's Navy Pier during a protest of a Planned Parenthood fundraiser there. The title of my talk is inspired by some of my reflections while pacing around a small jail cell for hours, waiting to be released.


What I have to say in this talk might surprise you. I hope you can check it out. If you do, drop me a line at ejs@prolifeaction.org and let me know what you think. 

Watch below or on YouTube using this link.








 
The Pro-Life Action League is dedicated to saving mothers and babies from abortion through peaceful direct action. We encourage all pro-life Americans to join us on the front lines, actively fighting for an end to abortion. We are very active in Illinois, where we are headquartered, but our activism reaches across the globe.  For more information, please use this link.  



No comments:

Post a Comment