Monday, June 25, 2018

Post-Abortion Woman: "I Want My Baby"


By Sarah Terzo
National Right to Life


Jasmine (From New Zealand) expresses her pain after her abortion:

“I’m 19, and just had an abortion 2 weeks ago.

I hate it, I can never stop thinking about it, or what it would be like if I had of kept it.

Yah know, that could’ve been my little girl running around cuddling me, calling mum, looking at me with my eyes.

At the time, I was living overseas, away from my family and friends.

I was late with my period, so I got a home pregnancy test. Well, it was positive.

I was so scared, I didn’t know what to do. I put it to the back of my head, didn’t want to think it was.

I didn’t have a boyfriend.

Finally, I told my mother. About a month later, I came home. By this time, I was almost 3 months.

I had already decided there was no way I was keeping it. So 5 days after I got home, I got it done.

It was so quick, I didn’t think, I know I didn’t. I was being selfish, only thinking of me, not of another life inside of me.

I killed it. I hate it. I want it back soo bad. I want my baby.

Yah know, what I hate the most after the operation? No scars, not even a sore stomach. I was fine, even though I just committed murder!

I love my baby and miss it. Why did I do it?

My precious baby, your mummy loves you!”

From AbortionConcern.org

Editor’s note. This appeared at Clinic Quotes and is reposted with permission.
post-abortion

Website: National Right to Life

Voices for Life is an e-publication dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. To read our Mission Statement, use this link.  Follow us on FacebookGoogle, and Pinterest.  Help us spread the pro-life message by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Pregnant, need help or know someone who does?  


National Hotline: Call 1-800-712-HELP or Text 'HELPLINE' to 313131.
In Southeast Penna:  Call the Community Women's Center at  215-826-8090

If you or someone you know is suffering after abortion, confidential non-judgmental help is available.  Call Project Rachel's national toll-free number 888-456-HOPE (4673) or visit hopeafterabortion.org.  



1 comment:

  1. When a girl first discovers she is pregnant, she may panic. She is very vulnerable and this is when the abortion industry tries to take advantage of her and exploit her. Her natural instincts are urging her towards the love and fulfilment of motherhood so if the anti-life people succeed the result is devastating to her and the pain, the regret, the guilt, and the emptiness never goes away.

    ReplyDelete