Monday, May 18, 2015

Dear Planned Parenthood CEO..


...Let Me Teach You About Compassion And Respect



by Matt Walsh
The Blaze


Dear Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards,

Hello, my name is Matt Walsh, and I am a longtime financial contributor to your organization. Despite my frequent charitable giving, I have never received so much as a thank you card. I find this rather rude, and have been planning to write to you about this matter for some time.


But I now have a more urgent situation to address, as I just read with great interest your recent Twitter tantrum over the 20-week abortion ban passed by the House. In a series of tweets, you called it“dangerous,” “misguided,” and “backwards” to prevent doctors from executing 5-month-old babies who can feel pain and who are only three weeks (in some cases even less than that) from being viable outside the womb.

Dangerous, you said, to not kill babies.

And not satisfied to simply pretend that our national security is threatened when we suffer a slight reduction in the number of corpses collected in the HAZMAT dumpsters behind your clinics, you went on to insist that saving the lives of children “lacks compassion and respect.”

It’s on the issue of compassion and respect that I find the need, as a lifetime Planned Parenthood booster, to interject.

You say it is not compassionate or respectful to do anything at all that might preserve the life of this human being:


If you are sincere, then I think you are in dire need of a vocabulary lesson.

Before we even get to the most relevant concern – the millions of babies you’ve killed — why don’t we start with the fact that, as I mentioned, I am an annual donor to your company, even though I do not choose to be and I do not want to be.



Matt Walsh is a blogger, writer, speaker, and professional truth sayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment