by Sir Tango
Why abortion is murder? Life Begins at conception. There are those that choose not to believe this but it's true.
There are those that believe its the woman's choice to do whatever she wants with her body.
Well first she must realize that at contraception, her body stops being "Hers" and becomes "their" body.
Some say an unborn child isn't "alive" it's just a lump of tissue. Well let's ask these questions:
This "lump of tissue":
GOD created these bodies, HE knows the difference between a lump of tissue and a live baby. Lets follow this a bit more and see what else GOD says about it.
- If it is just that, why doesn't the body excrete it as waste if it performs no useful function?
- How did it find its way into the woman's reproductive system if it wasn't part of the reproductive
- Why does this "tissue" grow if it isn't alive? All living things grow. It's what living cells do.
- What did GOD say in Exodus 21:22? If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
24) Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, life for life. Those men are to be put to death for killing an unborn child.
16) These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18) An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
You can't get more innocent than an unborn child!
Why does this "lump of tissue" emerge from the woman's body as a live baby when it is permitted
A Note from the Author: All the praise and glory should go to GOD not me. If you absolutely need to use my name I ask that you put the focus on GOD not on me. For I am nothing without HIM, and this was written with HIS direction. I hope it will help save at least one life and maybe in some small way help to protect the unborn.