By Liz Parrish
Friends of Fertility Care Philadelphia
World Wide FertilityCare™ Week has been changed to April 3-9 this year. While it usually appears in March to help celebrate the Feast of the Annunciation, the date was moved because of the earlier appearance of Holy Week and Easter. Of course, this just gives us more time to plan events!
The following are some tips on how you can help celebrate FertilityCare Week:
- Send a gift such as “The NaProTECHNOLOGY Revolution” or a CD of one of the AAFCP Annual Meeting presentations to interested persons. Click here.
- Organize and sponsor a high school or Confirmation class essay contest
- Organize those interested in meeting for Eucharistic Adoration and provide hospitality afterward
- Sponsor a NaPro Roadshow (presentation with FertilityCare Professionals and witness couples)
- Sponsor a mother-daughter, father-son program
- Organize displays in hospitals and physician practices
- Place announcements in parish bulletins, local newspapers, etc.
Want to discuss this further? Contact the Friends of FertilityCare by following this link.
For more information on Friends of FertilityCare Philadelphia, use this link.Voices for the Unborn is dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. To read our Mission Statement, use this link. You can also follow us on Facebook, Google, and Pinterest. Help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.