Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pro-Life Reflections of Bucks County Students Who Attended the March for Life




The quotes below are from grade school students who attended the March for Life in Washington, DC this past January 22nd. These students are from one of our schools in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.  Some future leaders here?

The different stories I head at the March made me realize that we have to be the voice for those who can't speak. Woman should give birth to the baby, and give it up for adoption if they don't feel they are ready to be a mother or they simply do not want a child. - P 
I heard stories of others' experiences with abortion. Their stories opened my eyes to how severe abortion really is. This memory will stay with me forever and I will always be fighting for pro-life because of this event. - C 
While we marched, I felt the unity between me and other Catholics. However, the most emotional part of this day was when we listened to the speeches of people who had previously aborted or were affected by abortion....was left with an experience that I will never forget. - C 
The March was an experience I will never forget. I want to join this March every year to fight this horrible event from happening every day. The March was filled with many people that are passionate to end this tragedy. - M 
All these people, tens of thousands, were marching for one thing. They wanted to stop abortion. The March for Life was a truly humbling experience. - A.

At the March for Life, I realized that abortion should never have become legal. Who would pass a law that doesn't give babies a chance at life? - A.

Before the March for Life, I never really though about the abortion itself; I just knew that they baby was being killed. Now, I see that abortion is much more vicious than I thought. - E.

We do not have any right to end someone's life. Only God decides when to end someone's life, even if it is a baby. - S.


No comments:

Post a Comment