Next week Monday (April 13) - Join us at the Capitol!
From the Pennsylvania Family Institute and Council
This time next week tons of Pennsylvania pro-lifers will come together to rally in the Rotunda of the State Capitol Building for the first-ever Life Action Day.
We can fill you in on all the details if you let us know you're coming by using this link.
Need a ride? There are still some seats available on our bus leaving Lancaster – contact Emily at email@example.com or 717-545-0600 to ride along. We know some people leaving Pittsburgh too so let us know if you’d like us to look into traveling together. Also, Amtrak drops off just a few blocks away from the Capitol.
Your experience at Life Action Day will include:
1. Rallying with fellow pro-lifers in the Rotunda of the State Capitol.
2. Hearing from leaders in the PA pro-life community - including invited speakers:
- Ryan Bomberger - Chief Creative Officer, The Radiance Foundation
- Amy Scheuring - Executive Director, Women's Choice Network - Pittsburgh
- Alison Adams - Director of Development, A Woman's Concern - Lancaster
- Jewels Green - Former abortion clinic worker
4. New report on the state of abortion in Pennsylvania and about the largest abortion provider in the Commonwealth - Planned Parenthood.
Can’t make it but want to help? Here are five things you can do:
- Let others know about this first-ever experience: Forward this message on to friends and family.
- Join our Tweetfest. Make sure Planned Parenthood knows the truth through social media. Get the details here.
- Read and share our new report on the state of abortion in Pennsylvania. We are releasing an all-new website and an in-depth written report on Life Action Day - so make sure to visit AbortionisPersonal.com next week to view both.
- Contact your State Senator and Representative about Life Action Day. Tell them that our tax dollars can better serve our communities by not being provided to Planned Parenthood or any other abortion business.
- Pray. Our goal is to present a message that is full of grace and seasoned with the salt of effective pro-life facts and reason.
Why are we putting on Life Action Day? At the center of our work is a motivation to protect and advance the sanctity of life. We have a 25-year track record as one of Pennsylvania's leaders in protecting the sanctity of life. We feel it's overdue for Pennsylvania pro-lifers to make a public stand in Harrisburg on the importance of protecting those who cannot speak for themselves.
Life Action Day | April 13
State Capitol, Harrisburg