- They have a heart for the next generation.
- God is raising up a new generation of pro-life leaders!
- Pro-Life leaders from around the country will be with us including Dr. Aveda King and David Beham!
- 75% of surgical abortion clinics are closed since 1991 when 2, 176 were operation; now 551 remain - total victory ahead!
Heart for the Next Generation
In the book of Second Kings in the seventh chapter is a story about two lepers who knew they were going to die because of a famine in the land. They said in verse four: “If we say, ‘We will enter the city,’ then the famine is in the city and we will die there; and if we sit here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us go over to the camp of the Arameans. If they spare us, we will live; and if they kill us, we will but die.” These men were desperate. They were willing to walk in to the teeth of the enemy, their desperation was just to survive. God is looking for men and women who are desperate for others to survive. God supernaturally intervened for them, the enemy was thrown into confusion and heard multitudes coming. They abandoned their camp. Then in verse nine we see the response: they said to each other: “What we’re doing is not right. This is a day of good news and we are keeping it to ourselves. If we wait until daylight, punishment will overtake us. Let’s go at once and report this to the royal palace.”
What would have happened if those lepers would not have gone back and told everybody? I believe that right now the abortion industry is unguarded, they are reveling in the promiscuous society that they are in. Many of them are celebrating the new homosexual revolution, but the altar of Baal that feeds all the wickedness with blood sacrifice is being ignored. Right now we have an opportunity. It costs nothing to sit back, curse the darkness, and complain about bad things. Let’s arise and shine, let God’s glory shine on us and through us, let’s take back what the enemy has stolen, let’s go forward, God will fight for us, and let us do it now.
- Mornings will consist of street activity and outreach. Together we’ll prayerfully gather on the streets in front of the abortion mill and participate in other outreach endeavors.
- Afternoons on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will contain two 45 minute seminars between 1:30pm and 3:30pm. During this time there will be a track for the youth and a track for everyone else. The youth will go to youth seminars and everyone else to their seminars. It will be a time full of high-caliber teaching on how to effectively influence the world with Jesus and bring an end to abortion.
- Evenings We will have rallies each evening where we come together into the presence of God, worship, and hear dynamic testimonies and messages that will give us more than enough substance to hope for the future and persevere in the war against abortion until it is no more.