MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE [U.S.A.] - (April 27th, 2015)
Tanzania, Poland, Denmark, Kenya, Croatia, England, India, Belize, Malaysia, India, Germany, Malta, United States of America, Australia, Italy, Romania, Trinidad and Tobago, Argentina, Uganda, Netherlands,Colombia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Pakistan, New Zealand, Scotland, Philippines, Austria, Ireland, France, Spain, Kuwait, Botswana, and Guatemala.A small sampling of emails received by the Saint Michael the Archangel Organization includes
The Catholic Daughters of the Americas have registered approximately 800 Rosaries;
- Cenacle Sisters in India will pray 300 Rosaries;
- A group in the Philippines has registered 300 Rosaries;
- One family in Chicago and another family in Portland will each pray 15 Rosaries;
- Three Catholic schools have each registered 300 Rosaries(one is from the Fort Worth diocese, another is in the Corpus Christi diocese, and the other school is in the Bridgeport diocese);
- A parish in the diocese of Victoria, Texas has registered 300 Rosaries.
do so by going to the website www.SaintMichaelTheArchangelOrganization.org or by writing to:
S.M.T.A.O.; P. O. Box 41257; Memphis, Tennessee 38174; U.S.A. In addition to registering,
it is hoped many people will help promote this pro-life prayer event.